UnHackMe allows you to remove Google Search redirects, Rootkits, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Keyloggers, Unwanted Programs, etc. Now UnHackMe eliminates most types of malicious software. Some cleaners detect malware, but ask money for removal. It gives you full features for free for 30 days!
The program is compatible with all known antivirus software. The app is not an antivirus. It allows you to inspect and remove suspicious items manually. It does not slow down your PC. It does not scan in real-time. You can customize the schedule according your needs.
UnHackMe is really best in fixing the issues, which antivirus does not. Modern virus creators use FILLESS MALWARE. Fileless viruses do not create or change your files. They live in the Windows registry, WMI, shortcuts, scheduled tasks. Sometimes virus is just an url of a malicious web site. Anti-virus is good to fix viruses in files, but it can not help to detect and fix Fileless malware.
It uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC. You can agree with it or not. If you find a program on the list that is OK, you can mark it as a False Positive.
Features and Highlights
- Scanning of installed programs for “Potentially Unwanted Programs” (PUPs)
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers
- Testing Windows shortcuts
- Scanning for rootkits
- Examining the browsers’ search settings
- Scanning the browsers add-ons
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com