PlayStation and Xbox are the two main actors on the video game market when it comes to video consoles, as Nintendo Switch is something else. And Sony, in order to reinforce its lead, has just launched PlayStation Now with which its users can access a huge catalog of online games via streaming by paying a monthly installment.
PS Now: a collection with hundreds of games
This service has been released with over 600 titles including great PS hits and classics, as well as other games that have probably gone more unnoticed and that you might end up finding out that they’re really good games.
PS Now allows us to install the client on our PC and, provided that we’ve subscribed, we’ll be able to play on our computer any of the video games accessible from the library. These are the main features and functions of the version for Windows:
- Collection of over 600 games available to be played via streaming.
- Possibility to save our progress on the cloud and resume it on a PC or PS4.
- Regular updates with new games added to the catalog.
- Compatible with wireless Dualshock 4 gamepads or other supported controls.
- Free trial period of 7 days.
Looking or an online and on-demand video game service? Well, here you have it thanks to PS Now.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7 SP1.
- Offers in-app purchases.