SimCity is definitely the business and construction simulation game par excellence. Designed by Will Wright and originally launched back in 1989, it has become one of the most popular video games in history and one of Electronic Arts greatest hits, with versions for desktop, Android and iPhone, including the successful SimCity BuildIt.
Become the Le Corbusier of the 21st century.
In this game you have to build a city from scratch, choosing a location, planning its development and making sure it has all the services and urban functions necessary to satisfy the needs of its population.
In this renovated version for Windows PCs we can enjoy all the original game’s essence, as well as a new multiplayer online mode in which we’ll have to cooperate with other players or compete against them to develop an urbanized region.
- Sandbox game in which you have to build and supply a city.
- Everything is completely customizable, from buildings to roads.
- Take into account the environment impact of your constructions.
- Develop residential, commercial and industrial areas.
- Face up against natural disasters such as earthquakes, tornados, meteor shows or even alien invasions or zombie attacks.
- Limited resources that you shall use smartly.
- New collaborative or competitive online multiplayer mode.