If you could create your very own universe, how would you do it? It’s time to find out thanks to Universe Sandbox 2, a construction simulator based on the laws of physics. You can make your own universe with all its heavenly bodies bearing in mind the laws that govern its functioning such as gravity, weather conditions or the interaction with different materials.
Create and explore your own universe with this outer space construction simulator
It’s a sandbox-style game in which you can create, destroy, and interact on a scale never seen to the date. You can walk and fly around your simulations, destroy planets as if you were in charge of the Death Star, and put together all their pieces to build new ones… an excellent pastime especially conceived for astronomy fans that can download this title from Steam.
An astrophysics simulation game that’s both creative and relaxing.
Once you get hold of this game, you’ll be able to carry out all the following actions:
- Simulate gravity bearing in mind Newton’s Laws.
- Make planets and stars collide and watch their stunning explosions.
- Create climate ecosystems just like the Earth’s.
- Build Earthlike planets by creating carbon dioxide atmospheres.
- Crash asteroids against planets to change their topography.
- Make starts evolve until they become supernovas.
- And many more possibilities such as traveling in spacecraft of the likes of Juno or New Horizons, mucking around with Dark Matter, creating black holes…
The game is currently at early access stage and it’s not excessively demanding in terms of hardware requirements: a dual-core processor at 1.6 GHz. However, if you want to make the most of its possibilities, you’re better off with a graphics cards with 1GB of VRAM and Oculus or HTC Vive virtual reality headsets. The user experience is almost unbeatable.