If you like games like Half-Life 2 or Counter Strike, you’ll surely know the possibilities offered by the playing levels designed by fans. You can also create your own games thanks to Valve Hammer Editor.
Create the game’s features all by yourself
Valve Hammer Editor, previously known as Worldcraft, is a map editor designed by Valve for some of its games. It is based on designing by blocks and allows us to create all the geometry of the game’s scenarios, as well as placing objects on the latter. It’s an essential tool for any Counter Strike or Half-Life gamer.
- 3D rendering and viewing.
- Customizable view.
- Eligible animation sequences.
- Texture application and advanced compilation of the user interface tools.
- Viewing support depending on the game.
Don’t think twice and download Valve Hammer Editor for free, surprise the rest of the players with your maps.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- Requires the game for which the maps are going to be edited.
We will be happy to hear your thoughts